Lithuanian figure skating couple in Luhta clothes
Moda Topical magazine’s December issue presented figure skating couple, Margarita Drobiazko and Povilas Vanagas. The Lithuanian pair has several achievements: multiple champions of Lithuania, medal winners of European and world ice dancing championships, the participants of five Olympic Games. In the interview the pair told about their attitude to fashion, preparation to the New Year, new projects, and favorite winter activities. The clothes for the shooting were provided by Luhta.
Margarita and Povilas tried on a new winter collection which widely features both the clothes for the city life and active outdoor recreation. The combination of modern technologies, a new captivating image, special fabrics, and sophisticated pieces is the key element of
the collection. The clothes have high protective properties and look stunningly on the figure as functionality and innovative design have always been among the brand priorities.
- Luhta Sportswear Company to outfit Finland’s Olympic team athletes
- Luhta to sponsor Nordic World Ski Championships
- Luhta assists Canada’s ski jumping and combined teams to the top of the world
- Luhta and Lahti Region
- The World’s biggest candle light dinner - Earth Hour 2015
- Luhta Store opening in Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Moda Topical Magazine: Dmitry Tarasov and Olga Buzova
- Team Unique won the World Championships 2013 in synchronized skating in Boston, USA
- Mikko Hirvonen set new world record
- President of Finland presented the 2012 Internationalization Award to L-Fashion Group
- FIS World Snow Day