Luhta and Citroên racing start collaboration
Citroën Racing –rally team and Finnish clothing brand Luhta have entered a collaboration agreement. Luhta provides clothing for Sébastian Loeb, Daniel Elena, Mikko Hirvonen Jarmo Lehtinen and the whole 200 people team. Boutique Citroën sells official fan products designed and manufactured by Luhta. Luhta-logo will be seen in the team’s clothing, rally cars and transportation equipment.
Luhta’s brand manager Panu Suominen: ”We are very satisfied that Citroën Racing chose Luhta to official clothing partner. Luhta is an international brand and the collaboration will increase our visibility significantly in different market areas.” Citroën Racing’s new driver Mikko Hirvonen: “It’s nice to have a partner from Finland. Luhta is well-known brand there. I like the new clothes!
Citroën Racing PR-manager MariePierre Rossi: “Citroën Racing’s standards for all partners are extremely high. We have done co-operation with Luhta before and we have been very satisfied. Various weather conditions and seasons require a lot from clothing partner. The quality and functionality are impressive”
For more information, please contact:
- Luhta Sportswear Company to outfit Finland’s Olympic team athletes
- Luhta to sponsor Nordic World Ski Championships
- Luhta assists Canada’s ski jumping and combined teams to the top of the world
- Luhta and Lahti Region
- The World’s biggest candle light dinner - Earth Hour 2015
- Luhta Store opening in Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Moda Topical Magazine: Dmitry Tarasov and Olga Buzova
- Team Unique won the World Championships 2013 in synchronized skating in Boston, USA
- Mikko Hirvonen set new world record
- President of Finland presented the 2012 Internationalization Award to L-Fashion Group
- FIS World Snow Day