Luhta assists Canada’s ski jumping and combined teams to the top of the world
(Matthew Polz, Nathaniel Mah, Jouni Kähkönen, Rogan Reid and Ossi Salokannel. Photographer: Erika Zitting)
Canada’s aim is to be a world leader in high-performance sports and to contend for number one in Olympic Winter games! Ski jumping and Nordic combined are the marginal sports at the moment in Canada. With the Finnish sports know-how the teams want to jump to the elite sport level in the world! Finnish coach Jouni Kähkönen’s mission is to bring the Canadian Nordic Combined team to compete at Lahti World Championships 2017.
The project is called ”Nordic Combined Team Canada Joins the Celebration of Lahti 2017 FIS WCS with the help of Finnish SportKnowHow”. Luhta represent the Finnish know-how in the clothing business. No wonder that the teams chose Luhta to their official clothing partner!
Fallow Canada’s journey to the top from here: www.nctcsportnews.com
- Luhta Sportswear Company to outfit Finland’s Olympic team athletes
- Luhta to sponsor Nordic World Ski Championships
- Luhta assists Canada’s ski jumping and combined teams to the top of the world
- Luhta and Lahti Region
- The World’s biggest candle light dinner - Earth Hour 2015
- Luhta Store opening in Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Moda Topical Magazine: Dmitry Tarasov and Olga Buzova
- Team Unique won the World Championships 2013 in synchronized skating in Boston, USA
- Mikko Hirvonen set new world record
- President of Finland presented the 2012 Internationalization Award to L-Fashion Group
- FIS World Snow Day