Luhta Store opening in Yekaterinburg, Russia
Luhta has opened a new store in Yekaterinburg, Russia. It is the 12th own store In Russia. 11 Luhta brand stores are in Moscow’s biggest shopping centers.
Yekaterinburg is Russia’s fourth largest city commonly referred to as “the capital of the Urals”. The city’s population (over a million) combined with its specific climatic conditions, make Yekaterinburg a promising market for Luhta products. Yekaterinburg is characterized by sharp temperature fluctuations and weather anomalies: from harsh frosts to thaws and rains in winter, and from heat above +35 °C to freezing temperatures in summer.
The FanFan shopping mall was opened in September, 2009. The mall is located at a junction of three major boroughs, with a large road interchange situated nearby, which makes the mall easily accessible.
“The Luhta.Finland.Fashion store” is opened on the mall’s first floor and occupies an area of 140 sq meters. Well-known Finnish brands like Luhta, Icepeak and Rukka are presented here.
- Luhta Sportswear Company to outfit Finland’s Olympic team athletes
- Luhta to sponsor Nordic World Ski Championships
- Luhta assists Canada’s ski jumping and combined teams to the top of the world
- Luhta and Lahti Region
- The World’s biggest candle light dinner - Earth Hour 2015
- Luhta Store opening in Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Moda Topical Magazine: Dmitry Tarasov and Olga Buzova
- Team Unique won the World Championships 2013 in synchronized skating in Boston, USA
- Mikko Hirvonen set new world record
- President of Finland presented the 2012 Internationalization Award to L-Fashion Group
- FIS World Snow Day